Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Little About Me

Wow I see I haven't been posting for awhile. I guess there has been alot going on. With business, crocheting,and being a full time mom. Life has me running around the clock at full speed.On Oct 7 2012 I became a grandma for the first time to a beautiful baby boy. On Oct 24 2012 I became a grandma for the second time to another beautiful baby boy. I feel like a new person and that the door of life has open up a new page for me.

Especially after having to deal with all the sarcasm, bs, lies and more from people who felt my business was a scam. I almost gave up my business and blog. That is why I hadn't posted for awhile. But then I realized this is what they wanted, so why I should I play into their hands. So I stood up and dusted myself off and pushed on . And we are more successful now than we were months ago. I also added a new line of products my crochet gifts.

I crochet hats, headbands, dish cloths, afghans and more. I love it and it takes me away from the everyday crap  That I feel I don't have to deal with. I am stronger person now and business is showing that. In the next few weeks I will be updating info and adding some giveaways. So please check back often for these goodies.

Got something you want to share here send it to me and I will post it for the world to see. Until next time happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment