Thursday, November 3, 2011

Donate your unused up to date products today!

Have you gone shopping just to buy the wrong flavor of tea or the wrong bottle of shampoo? Have you ever thought now what am I going to do as i don't have time to take it back? So you go ahead put it in the cupboard and there it sits for who knows how long.

I have done this so many times, and I just end of throwing it out. Until one day I got a bright idea like many lol. I wanted to get into the gift basket industry, but the costs are just nuts. From baskets to supplies I was looking over $5,ooo to just start. I nearly had a heart attack about it. So I pondered about it for a bit, and came up with another way to create a greener world. Why not create second hand gift baskets, filled with products and items donated by people like you.

Not only are we working together to create a greener world, we are also saving local landfills. As well bring customers a new way to shop without breaking the pocketbook. Some people rolled their eyes up at me, but others thought it was a wonderful idea to buy a second hand gift basket filled with past treasures.

So help us fill our baskets by donating your unused products, or used clothing etc that are is good condition and help build a better world by going green.

Written by Anita Riddell

No comments:

Post a Comment