Friday, March 11, 2011

Extra Extra Get On The Reading Express! With The Gunfighting Adventures of Tennessee Sam" by Samuel Sams

Have you read a good western lately? Here's a sample from Chapter 5 of "The Gunfighting Adventures of Tennessee Sam" by Samuel Sams.


"All of a sudden all the hate in the world welled up in side of me and I yelled, "YOU MURDERED, YOU KILLER OF WOMEN, YOU DESTROYER OF CHILDREN."
Find out what happens next,


This book can be ordered through Amazon for $10.99 + shipping or order it directly from the author for $10.00 + shipping which is $3.00. Paypal address is mamasams17@yahoo.com and you can contact us thru same addie.


Liquidate My Attic Ebay store is a place to find most anything from antiques to sewing machine If your looking for something let me know I may have it. mamasams17@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment