Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We have sponsorship

It is hard to get people to see the need to recycle. I phoned around today to get some support from local businesses. And you no the response was very bad. No one seemed to care about what I was doing and why I was doing it. They even didn't care about saving our land fills. That made me sick to think they are filling our land fills out of ignorance.

But I didn't give up I kept phoning and phoning and I did get a few people to help with donations and I have one organization that does care to help and is sponsoring us in away. It is the Odessy House now how cool is that. I also posted an ad on kijiji and I have been getting a few responses. It is so important to get awareness out there about what we are doing and why we are doing it. Please tell everyone you know the more people we talk to the more support we can get. I so excited about the help we are getting. Also there is talk about featuring me in the local paper I am so honor about this.

1 comment: